Reciting longest words is a child’s play for this Pune kid


Pune: Anaisha Anish Kering of Pune, Maharashtra has got her name entered into the India Book of Records (IBR) for showing extraordinary memory abilities at a young age of six years two months.

Anaisha can recite and spell the 10 longest words in English language in three minutes, including – neumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters), Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters) and a 34 letters word - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, as per Merriam Webster dictionary.

What was the inspiration behind this record? She says, "It started off as a fun game to try and spell a 30-letter word, which I did easily. So from one word, it went on to 2, 3, 4 and eventually 10. My mother inspired and motivated me to do something different and unique and so I did it."

 It took her around two weeks to learn everything thoroughly and master it. Her mother taught the words, their pronunciation, the meaning and the spellings. While recording the recital, a funny incident happened. During the videography, her father kept laughing at the pronunciations, making Anaisha laugh too. "I was so distracted that my mom had to actually push my dad out of the room," she says.

"My family and friends are very happy and excited to see my name featured in the India Book of Records. What is more amazing is that I have set this record at the age of six. My family is super proud. Also, they happily say and tell everyone that we adults cannot even pronounce the words, and I know the meanings, spellings and pronunciation too," said the talented girl.

My message to the children will be that no task is impossible. And your hard work, dedication, devotion and determination will always lead you to success.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Super Shining Stars of India Book of Records

IBR record holders make India proud once again